Sneakers, Jeans and P. Diddy

Can you believe it!?! I'm rocking sneakers AND jeans! I never do that! It's very rare but it was necessary. I had to go to work today (on a Saturday) to put the finishing touches on my classroom. School starts Monday and I had a lot to do to get ready for the 6th graders!

I wasn't even going to post these pics for two reasons. The picture quality SUCKS and I'm not wearing anything spectacular. But, I decided that I'm pretty transparent with you guys and why should I post pictures like I chase butterflies all day in heels? I don't. I pay bills and watch bad tv and eat cereal for dinner. I don't have to wear heels to do all of that. I will say that I felt most unlike myself by wearing jeans. I hate wearing jeans. It may have something to do with the thickness in the hips or the fact that they are just plain HOT! Wearing jeans in Texas heat is not my idea of comfort but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
(I tried to get a close up of my scarf swag...epic FAIL)

And since I'm in the sharing mood, you should know that I dance really provocatively to this song.  It makes me happy. I watch a lot of reality tv and I notice that models and celebrities have music playing in the background to help them "make love to the camera"during photoshoots.  Yeah...this is that song for me. Enjoy!