Dress Code

(Thrifted Silk Dress/Sam Edelman Wedges/Target Belt/ Necklace by Fashionnette-work.blogspot.com)
Yes, I've worn this dress on this blog before. But not with this necklace, or these shoes or with my hair back. So in my head this counts as being worthy for a post.

 I think I got this dress for like 2 bucks when I first caught the thrifting bug. I've been pulling out clothes from the back of the closet to the front lately.


 I'm at a new job and supposedly the dress code is "conservative." Like literally...conservative. I don't know how to handle that concept so I just set my own standards for what conservative means. Apparently according to this outfit, conservative means wedges, a purple shirt dress and a huge necklace.

I got a few looks but that's pretty normal for me so I just kept on stepping. I've always been one to break a rule or two, it's too much like right not to.


What's your employer's dress code? Do you follow it?