Fried Perilla

I got my Anthro Perilla dress in the mail last week and got a chance to wear it today. I love love LOVE how it feels on, though I kind of wish I got the navy instead of the beige because I think the beige washes me out a bit. I'm super-comfy yet feel all sorts of put-together - I love me some knit dresses!



Dress: Anthropologie Little Yellow Button Perilla (on sale - also check it out on LC, she is rocking it!)
Shoes: Keds Spright wedges (worn here, here and here before)
Necklace: Anthropologie Nueva Granada (worn here, here and here before)

+++

And some recipe love today. Here's a really simple and yummy recipe for a quick appetizer I think everyone will like - fried ravioli. I used Giada's recipe from the Food Network and can't recommend it enough. I made this to munch on before dinner a few days ago with some marinara sauce for dipping, and it became dinner!

Only a handful of ingredients required:


Equals some fried goodness:


Some notes to keep in mind:
•  Don't overcrowd the pan when frying up each batch
•  The recipe asked for the oil to be 2" deep in the pan - I only did about 1/2" and replenished when needed (though make sure the oil is hot before throwing in your ravioli or you'll have greasy dough nuggets)
•  A lot of the crumbs will fall off the ravioli - I wouldn't worry about it, the ravioli still come out nicely toasted and coated
•  Don't eat half the batch by yourself like I did - it doesn't sit lightly in your belly! (though froyo for dessert made it a little better/worse/better)