Frilling Roams

I know most of us have almost had it with customer service (or lack of) from a lot of our fave retailers lately, so I was really pleasantly surprised when I got a call from Lands' End customer service today over my recent return. All they wanted to do was let me know that my return had been processed and informed me that my next order will have free shipping for my "inconvenience".

Now I know that Lands' End always has some good discounts floating around and I'm sure what they did for me was just standard procedure, but this little gesture that cost them almost nothing went a long way for me. I think a lot of retailers today forget about how small things will resonate with their customers - thanks, LE.

What are the particular retailers out there that you find have superb customer service?

Here's my OOTD - gloomy morning equates to dark pics, sorry!



Sweater: Anthropologie Guinevere Roaming Frills
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft poplin striped (worn here and here before)
Necklace: Anthropologie Nueva Granada (worn here, here and here before)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction Pine-A-Colada (worn here, here and again)

Over the weekend I made my first fall purchase in the form of Steve Madden's Olster boots (we can't count the Uggs because those are winter shoes - is this shopaholic rationalization?) I've been on-the-fence about getting them, but they're currently 40% off and an additional 20% off with free shipping with code "RMN20F" (I think this deal ends today) - so how could I not?



If you've been eyeballing these yourself and miss the Madden deal, they are currently also on sale at Shoes.com - always free shipping, and get 20% off with code "VISA" (not sure when this expires, but it still works).