Cold Front...Please?

I am so looking forward to the Fall! But, I live in Texas where heat is pretty much year round. The thermostat read 107 degrees in my car today...it was only 7, 8, 9 okay...10am! To be honest, I really am just looking forward to wearing this coatdress and closed toe shoes again. All I need is one good constant breeze for me to bust it out. That's it...just a hint of a breeze and I'm going straight Tyra Banks in it! Right now though, all I can do is sit on the edge of my bed and stare at it and think of all the places I can go in it. 
Here is my list of those places thus far...

1. To work
2. Church
3. To the lottery office where I will turn in my winning lottery ticket and then ultimately drop off the face of the earth.
4...still thinking about #3


Like I said...I can't wait for Fall:)