A Krispy Spring Skirt

When I went to Anthro last weekend, my eye was immediately drawn to this skirt's bright green color. I tried both an XS and S and though they both fit fine (stretch elastic waist), I ended up getting the larger size because the fit was less poufy (go figure). I can already foresee this skirt becoming a warmer weather workhorse! And of course if has pockets.




Top: Lands' End Canvas stretch poplin (worn here before - similar here or here)
Skirt: Anthropologie Odille drawing parallels (green not yet online, similar cas here or here)
Necklace: Anthro-faux-logie via Ebay (similar here)
Bracelet: J. Crew zebra enamel (similar-ish here or here)
Tights: F21 (similar here)
Shoes: Anthropologie raine / Seychelles ring in the new year (worn here before - similar-ish here or here

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥

I have a new love in life, and it is this milkshake. The BF and I first experience it last year at Flip Burger and instantly fell into lust. It was so good we feared trying to make it home lest we were disappointed, but found this simple recipe online and now are obsessed.

It is sooooo easy and you will get addicted!

4 whole scoops of vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup milk
2 whole regular glazed Krispy Kreme donuts

Place your ice cream and milk in a blender and add in one to two donuts. Frappe the mixture until it is nice and creamy but with a few chunks left. (You could add the donuts after a few seconds of mixing so it will be chunkier if you like it.)

Lisa's notes: I mixed all my ingredients together at one time and it was great. I added a little bit more milk for a smoother consistency. This recipe is enough to make two small shakes.

Make sure you have additional donuts for garnish and dippers, 'cause you might as well go big or go home - ooh so sinfully delicious, you must try this!