All In a Day's Work


Once again, I had a meeting and you know that means it's A.D.D. time! Of course, I took the oppurtunity to zone out and clean out my purse. I made quite a few discoveries during the meeting.

Here are a few things I thought while I sat in yet another boring meeting at work.

1. I wonder how long I can go without blinking my eyes.
2. OMG! I totally just found a peppermint in the bottom of my purse!
3. These orange/red leather/cashmere gloves are awesome.
4. The leather is so soft on these gloves.
5. I can't believe I thrifted these gloves for 5 bucks..

6. SHUT UP! What does that tag say inside the glove? They are J. Crew Gloves! Who knew!
7. I wish there was a student in the building to pull the fire alarm.
8. I don't know how to feel about these booties.



9. These booties are literally the most comfortable heels I own! Why is it that these are the cheapest shoes I own and the most comfy while those RED Marc Jacobs heels cost me a grip and they hurt like hell?!?
10. Will anyone notice if I pull out my Scrabble cards and start playing by myself?
11. I should have gone to bed earlier instead of trying to watch The Wendy Williams show.
12. Why is that teacher wearing a Christmas "cosby-esque" sweater? She didn't get my memo on seasonal wear? Or Cosby sweaters in general?
13. I wish I had a Dr. Pepper.
14. I really should stop drinking soda.
15. My tights are really cute.