Garden Cardi Party, and an Ominous Package

After seeing Ady rock the Anthropologie City Garden cardigan so well, I was inspired to pull out and retry my as-of-yet-unworn beauty. I mimicked Ady and tried my cardi open with a like-color belt.

And then I fell in love with the City Garden all over again. It's not widening and I kind of like the peplum-y effect after belting. And the textures. Ooh, the stripes. Now I also want the Soft Patch cardi - similar feel in grey, also by Tiny.


Weeee to me.

I'm trying to show off a different belt here, but I think I just look like a frilly bodyguard.
No more thumbs in jeans pockets, self, I mean it.

Cardigan: Anthropologie City Gardens cardi by Tiny
Top: Old Navy cotton cami
Jeans: J. Crew hipslung
Shoes: Nine West Temani wedges
Belt #1: cheapy gold woven belt
Belt #2: Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy stretch (now on sale for $14.99 - but ivory is gone)

As for my ominous package, here it is:

I'm not going to lie, I'm a wee bit really intimidated. I am going to get my butt kicked. BF and I are going to do the Fitness Test this weekend to see if we can even handle the program.
Wish me luck, ack!