NWFW So Far...

I'm having so much fun in New York and I'm so glad I came! I don't want to miss another Fashion Week ever again!

My first day here I went to the L.A.M.B. show and it was AMAZING! I am so excited to have been a part of it. The line looked so good and Gwen and her team were all very excited about how it turned out.

A few of my favorite looks...







And I absolutely LOVE these boots we did. So hot!

(images via style.com)

My camera died right before the show started so I don't have the detailed shoe photos I wanted to get. I took some with my phone and will upload them when I'm home again.


NY Post-
"Equal parts tomboy, Brit punk, military and glam, Stefani's fall collection was everything we've come to expect from her. There was enough leather to drive PETA positively mad, popping up everywhere from chic black bubble short shorts (which she wore paired with a fitted leather jacket with shoulder pads to take her bow) to high waisted skinny black stretch pants and leggings. Other highlights included "punker pants" -- slouchy and boyish bottoms that beg to be paired with a cropped jacket, white tank and chains -- that came in soft camouflage print silk and over dyed denim, a long leopard calfskin jacket with asymmetrical button closure and loads of military inspired jackets and hoodies."

Read more HERE


I wore a Theory sweater dress and super high L.A.M.B. heels.

Here with my friend and the mastermind behind all the Harajuku Lovers prints (plus TONS more) Jolie Clemens.



...My next post will be about the after party so stay tuned!!