I Visited Hell This Weekend

This is what I wore to hell Chucky Cheese this weekend. OMG! Can we say the kids were on ACID! This was my first visit to Chuckey Cheese...and I never want to be invited again!  I knew there would be kids overload but did they all have to inhale paint before they got there! I felt like I walked into the little shop of horrors!
(Jeggings/Shirt/Cardi/Scarf from Target;Calvin Klein shoes;stolen borrowed hat)

Kids running and crying and jumping and pulling and screaming and getting lost. That dirty Chucky Cheese Rat dancing in the front of the stage. I couldn't even focus! It was sensory overload. My eye started twitching and my hands were getting all sweaty...even all the kids started to all look the same. And before you go all "hard" on me, the mother of the birthday girl looked just as frazzled, I am almost positive that was her first and last time throwing a kiddie party there! When I got back to my car, I started rocking back and forth saying the Lord's Prayer over and over! LOL
I pretty much rocked this scarf with everything this weekend, it makes me happy.
Thrifted Ralph Lauren Blazer; Steve Madden shoes...everything else TARGET!