Say hello to Paris...

Children back at school today - some silence for the first time in two weeks! I am guiltily pleased (delighted?) as I can now put my house back together, re-group, gather my thoughts. I went for a run today (even in the rain...)...hmm what happened to that residual fitness? I limped around my normal circuit. But still it felt good to be able to do it.

Meanwhile my husband is at a corporate event in Las Vegas - now to say I am envious, well that would be a slight understatement! I do have a soft spot for that place, as my previous post alludes to. I know - Vegas is hardly a corporate mecca but apparently its something to do with the capacity it has for large groups of people (uh huh, yea really). So I get a text on Saturday night saying that he is standing next to Paris Hilton in a nightclub...umm corporate entertainment? It seems Paris was in town celebrating her birthday...

It wasn't this Paris...


It was this Paris...

Photo by: LVP/starmaxinc.com 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2/20/10 Paris Hilton celebrates her

So that's nice; I am doing laundry, he is celebrity spotting!