Smoking Guns & Sunny Shoes

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I went to the shooting range with my husband for the first time and I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty fun. Once I got over the noise. It was really busy and there was someone in one of the lanes next to us shooting a 50 caliber and it was loud, even with the noise canceling head phones. I just about jumped out of my skin every time they shot a round. Ah, life in the mid-west. Gotta love it!

Anyhoo... as I've been browsing the interwebs looking for shoes I've been noticing lots of them in sunny hues. I'm loving this trend and am definitely going to be adding a pair to my collection.

Here is the first option I'm considering.


Naughty Monkey - Fiesta

The Fiesta brings you an open d'Orsay shape with petal like cut outs at the vamp. This pump gets an extra boost with the tiny stud detailing at the toe on on the heel and the 1 inch snake print platform. As per usual with Naughty Monkey these are also a fabulous price. Pretty sweet.