Happy Day After Yesterday

I hope you lovely ladies all had a wonderful Valentine's Day or Chinese New Year or fabulous weekend in general.

BF and I didn't have any big plans for the weekend, but between the freaky Atlanta weather, having a guest over and me still not feeling well, it kind of threw whatever good intentions we had out of the window.

Anyhoo, here's my OOTD for Sunday. This was to go out for a casual lunch and to watch BF go on a mini shopping spree for himself at Nordstroms and Belks. Today I'm still under the weather and in PJs. Plus I don't have the day off work but everyone else seems to - what is up with that?

I know, I know - I'm still working on this posing thing. I only look like I've been tied up by someone's invisible lasso.



Sweater: J. Crew Anton dream wool cardigan (I realize I've worn this a bunch but I love this cardi)
Top: J. Crew square-neck tee
Jeans: Levi's 545
Boots: Type Z
Belt: Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy stretch
Necklace: J. Crew glass cylinder in whisper pink