Trying Something New!

Photos from Style.com

First of all, I am still feeling the effects of the blog love from being the Feature at SITS.com yesterday! I have already made new blogfriends! Believe it or not...but believe it...I really did read every one of your comments!
Back to business, I've noticed the new trend in some of the magazines that I check out from my school library (a girl knows when to save her money!) is mixing patterns. I was looking through some DKNY and Kate Spade ads and knew that I could easily pull off these looks for less. I love what I came up with!
This is sorta how that conversation went...
Self: You totally can rock this look with what you have in your closet already.
My other self: Yeah, I really can, can't I?!?
Self: Girl, yes. You don't have to spend $675 on a red trench coat from Kate Spade! You already have one hanging in your closet from 5 years ago.
My Other Self: I sure do!
Self: Yep, and you remember you just bought a polka dot dress from Goodwill a few months ago.
My Other Self: I love that dress.
Self: So why don't you go shop in your own closet and show those magazines models that real girls can rock the runway look too!
My Other Self: You are so Smart!
Self: I am, aren't I? I get that alot!
.......end scene........:)
P.S...Thank you to Cane Wife for my blog award!

Photo above from Kate Spade.com
I did a darn good job, didn't I!?!