Fantasy handbag tag heaven...

Time for some handbag love. I was delighted to be challenged to a handbag 'show and tell' by That Girl 39 @ Forty Not Out with a 'fantasy' angle...in a perfect world, what would I have?

Handbags are such a covetable item, an investment buy, the 'it' bag; there is nothing like a great handbag. I am a dedicated devotee of the Mulberry Bayswater - see my blogger profile - I declared my allegiance early on! I have one, I would buy another one in a heartbeat; its my bag of choice. Love, love, love it...

A crimson Mulberry Bayswater up close...


If I could have my way I would get an Ostrich one...

Now what's in my bag?

I'm a traditionalist on the sunglasses front, so its Ray Bans...


An all important Mont Blanc Meisterstuck fountain pen...for jotting things down...



And a lovely leather bound notepad from Smythson in case I have any important handbag-related thoughts...


Fantasy or no fantasy the best hairbrush ever is the classic Mason Pearson...



Same applies to Vaseline; even if I were a millionaire and lived a fantasy life...there would always be one of these in my handbag! I am obsessed/addicted to lip balm. At the time airport security banned fluids and gels from hand luggage I had to fly without lip balm and officially it was the longest day of my life!



But a girl can't have lip balm alone so a Chanel lipstick would be lurking...


For the school run, I'd have some treats for the Boos (its fantasy so let's forget the sugar-high they would inevitably get from these...)




Of course I'd have an endless supply of the celebrity favourite Fiji water with me...apparently there's just something in it!


Finally some Aspinal Nappa leather driving gloves, wouldn't want my hands to slip on the steering wheel of my luxe vehicle ;-)