explode/implode

my lips and teeth are fast approaching the stage,
where i'm more than happy to bite through my glass.
i keep it all zipped, buzzing away under my skin,
like a refrigerator that doesn't click off.
surges. closer. close.
when the moment you've all been waiting for,
is immediate and live,
and when first contact is coming,
somewhere in my body there will be a count down.
not in time, i counted enough of that,
but space.
miles, meters, feet, inches, millimeters...
and when it comes, there will be sparks,
my jaw will spring right off,
wrap around my head,
my fingers will fold back,
and my chest will open up to make room for my heart,
my eyes will overheat, and weld themselves together,
all joints will seize,
heart-rate/pulse
fast enough to produce a clear F#
all this will happen in the blink of an eye,
and back again.
no blood loss, no breaks or fractures.
not even a bruise.
and that's where this ends, and i begin.