Radiator or drain?

Have you heard the saying about friends being radiators or drains? My very good friend N told me this...it means that friends can be of two camps; either spending time with them is like being next to a radiator - you come away feeling warm and cosy. Or spending time with them is a drain; you come away feeling drained. I can relate to this. With my dear friend N, its most definitely a radiator relationship! I saw her today at work, she was once a colleague many years ago and is now a dear friend and confidant - I mean we share, we are candid together. There are things she knows about me...well...let's just leave it at that ;-)

So, having had my first day back at work today after skiing and being ill, she made it a pleasure and we had the warmest of radiator days, putting the world to right...