People's Revolution Party

How do you New Yorkers do it?? Party party every night? I can't keep up!

I'm on delay here- this party was a few nights ago... Hmmm, 3 nights ago? They're all blurring together!

Anyway, the party was insane. Tons of people and lots of dudes in heels. Ben's head was spinning- it was so funny to watch him watch everyone.


My new New York BFF William. I was about to shoe battle him! He was WERQing the Balenciaga cork platforms I am obsessed with and can't find... bitch.

Ben and his new BFF ;)

Yay! Epperson from Project Runway's 6th season :) He was so sweet and was hanging out with this very cute male model. Hello.

I mist say though, that the highlight of my evening was hanging out with the AMAZING Tony "Princess Poochie" Cooler of Shoe Daydreams.
I am smitten. We had such a good time and she made my cheeks hurt from laughing all night!


AND THE HAT!!! You gotta love the hat.