Oh Kirkwood...

First, he shows us these for Spring...

I love these. Everything about these. (a mere $2153.70 HERE)

And then there are these for Fall.



In the words of Rachel Zoe... I die.
I'm dead.
I died.
I love these a lot. A LOT.

I love Kirkwood a lot. A really lot lot.
I love how these heels look like carved soap or ivory. Well, not so much ivory cause that would be pretty terrible. Not clubbing baby seals terrible but... you know. I like elephants a lot. All animals really. Well, not sharks but I don't want to KILL them either. Unless they kill people then go ahead.

Deep blogging I know, but this is what I have for you.
I've been really sick and on top of that I haven't been feeling very inspired. I also feel like I'm talking to myself for some reason. Like nobody's out there.
Ever feel like that??

Hmph.

I love you Kirkwood. Keep up the good work :)