Pink to Pink

OK, so I totally wore this exact outfit over the weekend. I don't usually like pinks and corals, but as soon as I got this shirt, I wanted to pair it with every pink think I own. And this J. Crew oldie cardigan (made out of sweatshirt material, yeah) is one of my favorites.

I couldn't help copying myself - I think I look fairly put together (and very color-coordinated, which is a yay or no-no dependent on the day) and this outfit is so easy and comfortable. Plus, even though I don't do a lot of pink, I have to admit the color makes me feel cheerful and kind of girly, even though my outfit is really simple.

Is there a particular outfit from your closet that you find yourself turning to again and again?





Shirt: Lands' End Canvas gingham poplin
Cardigan: J. Crew shawl collar fleece wrap
Jeans: J. Crew bootcut
Shoes: Clarks Herring flats
Necklace: Laila Rowe