Betsey Johnson Fall 2010 Runway Show!

Sorry I'm so behind you guys... I'm so exhausted and SO glad to be home! :)

So this Betsey show was super fun! I went early to meet up with Betsey and check out what was happening behind the scenes. Betsey told me she was going to be doing "something special" to some of the shoes and I was excited to see what it was!


I got really excited when I saw Betsey putting together this mustache coat for her Alexander McQueen tribute.



The runway before all the chaos...

Betsey drew on some of the runway shoes! So cool! Special is right.


Isn't this fun?? What a cool DIY for all of us! Now all we need is a cheapish pair of suede or fabric shoes...
I asked what would happen to these shoes after the show... I thought it would be a great thing to donate for charity, but I haven't heard back yet.

This is what I wore to the show.



(Bustled coat by Betsey Johnson, Skirt- BP, necklace and crinoline- Forever21, shoes- L.A.M.B. Minnie Bow- Yokoo)


I was really excited to meet some awesome people at the show including Robert Verdi
And the amazing Miss Patricia Field, who was so super nice! Don't be fooled by the witch hat ;)

It was a great Valentine's Day for sure! I got lots of compliments on my bow that night. I absolutely LOVE it! You can get your own here... YOKOO

For pictures of the runway looks check out these links: