Sunny Day, Sweeping the Clouds Away ...

The forecast said it was supposed to snow today in Atlanta. And it was dreary this morning ... but the weather faltered and the sun came out and it turned out to be a beautiful day. I celebrate by breaking out another skirt. This one is tiered and kind of shiny so I feel girly - but not ruffly, so I don't feel like I'm playing dress-up.

Has anyone else seen Forever 21's new Country Rebel collection from Twist? Now I'm not going to be breaking out the short denim cut-offs or teeny mini skirts anytime EVER but they've got some cute floral blouses and cardis in some saturated spring tones. Try to see past the kind of weird styling and look at just the clothes ...





Cardigan: Forever 21 hand-me-down from older sis
Tank: Faded Glory from Walmart (that's right - $4!)
Skirt: J. Crew tiered cotton sateen
Tights: Anne Klein
Belt: same dang belt I almost always wear ...
Bracelet: J. Crew enamel
Shoes: Franco Sarto grey suede Gamble