Those Evil Spammers!


Banana Republic Jacket (I've had this for ages)
Arden B.- Shirt (this is super old because I haven't shopped there in about 5 years!)
Jeggings from Macy's
Marc Fisher Lace up Shoes via Marshall's
LV Speedy 35
Scarf: Target
Hat: I might have jacked this from a certain somebody. Looks better on me!
This is not clothes related but I must let it out. Let me rant first, then you can go on blog surfing. I get no less than  5-10 random spam emails from people out of the country who are always on a sick bed or need to transfer money into my account. It's so annoying! Always from people I don't know! From places I can't even pronounce.

Most times I just hit delete but even that little energy could have been spent doing other things...like pushing another Double Stuffed Golden Oreo cookie in my mouth or something. A few times I hit reply and tell the person that I am forwarding their spam requests to the FBI. Of course, that just means I get more. So I thought I would copy and paste an actual email request that I get daily and then reply once and forever!

Maybe they are surfing my blog and recognize their poorly written email...they will first be embarrassed for all the incorrectly spelled words and then tell their friends on sick beds or the ones waiting at Western Union for my information to take me off the EMAIL LIST!! UGH!!

Dear Patner,



I am Mr.Solomon, Staff of Banque De L'Habitat Au (BHBF) in Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$12.5 Million Dollars. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details information below...

Signed,
Idiot Spammer

Here is my response....
Dear Partner Loser ,
If I was silly enough to accept that transfer from you, rest assured that you will never receive it! I will fall off the face of the earth only to resurface if Sade' came to town as the opening act for a Kanye West concert..which probably means never.

Signed,
Annoyed Reiko 

Ok...I feel better. Go on, get out of here. Go blog surf!