Its like rain on your wedding day...

After my recent sun worship, back to inclement weather. I saw a picture of a rainy wedding day that I thought was just sooo special and stylish and made me think of my sister in law N, who, when she married my husband's brother had the rainiest of August wedding days. Boo was a bridesmaid, it was a wonderful, wonderful day. Got me thinking about rainy weddings...don't some say its good luck? I wanted a winter wedding so that there was no possibility of the weather spoiling things - this makes me sound weather-obsessed (its a British thing) but we wanted twinkly candle-light and sumptuousness, so December it was.

But there is something quite magical about a rainy wedding day...and pictures of umbrellas...




This was the picture that got me thinking...I just adore the boots with the dresses. I honestly love this - its been featured in many other blogs. The photography is by Braedon Photography.


And this is Boo and I! Although this was taken a few years ago, I only saw it for the first time the other day...