Things of beauty...

Day three...its still raining and blowing a hooley out there. Gotta love Springtime in England. On the agenda today: swimming. Well actually this translates to me shivering in the pool, not swimming very much atall while I try to stop my youngest child from drinking too much pool water.

Some things of beauty to consider...

I recall seeing this picture once and have always remembered it. Positively sandwiched between the rocks, its in France. I don't think you'd feel concerned being here in a storm - you'd have nature's ultimate protection either side of you.

A row of almond blossom in Spring...


My new blog crush...thxthxthx: A thankyou note a day. This is where Leah writes thank you notes (as all well mannered do) to random daily things. I liked this one but there are many, many to bring a wry smile of knowing...

Royal Copenhagen crockery...


Tiffanys Elsa Peretti bone cuffs, love these...


Gorgeous cuteness for babies...having seen my nephew, one always forgets just how tiny newborns are...


I love the panelled door, the muted blue tones and the distressed lamp...


Natalia Vodianova looking dreamy...


Another doorway...this one is in Morocco...



Wonderful image; Lily Cole in Vogue in a dress that is almost wearing her rather than the other way around...