Things of beauty...

Happy Friday! I have a weekend planned full of nothing much which is just the way I like it. It feels like every morning as I open my eyes I am thinking 'is it a work day?', 'school day?', 'what's happening with the Boos?', 'have I sent that email?'. Every thought is 'I must sort x, y, z out...'.

So some soothing images to make me happy today in readiness for a soothing weekend of chilling out.

I am loving Orla Kiely's home collection...


A Georg Jensen 'Carnival' ring...


I was reminded this week how terribly important it is we all support Breast Cancer awareness...I had a scare last year and it stays with me always as a reminder to be grateful for every day...good health is everything.

If only this were my boudoir...I said I was enjoying Selina Lake styling...she did this...

Adirondack chairs...always a favourite...


I adore this 1950's vintage hat...

And these petal Louboutins...

A ruffle dress - I think this will appeal to some...I think its divine.

We have booked our lovely, long summer holiday to Portugal - hurrah - an Algarvian door...

Uma Thurman...up close...

For my best friend D...who starts her new life in the Netherlands this week...these are for you :-)