Need some sun...

I do have a slight weather obsession at the moment; its been a long, long winter and the first hints of Spring are coming. I am impatient! I am, true to form, filling up my wardrobe with purchases I can't wear til the weather gets warmer. I have a vested interest in an early summer. Its a lottery in this country; frankly it could rain all through June, July and August and that would not be abnormal.

So summer sun...I need you!

I am after hazy days, posies in jam jars...

Actually seeing my toes for once...instead of them being in boots...

Flippy floaty summer dresses...Kate Moss here...

Summer weddings (did I mention I love a good wedding?) I have one to attend in June...she is wearing Amanda Wakeley...it might be like this...

Summer parties with pink lemonade...

A chance to have a play in our new beach hut...after school barbeques, sandy toes...