Monochromatic Wannabe

Another oldie but goodie Anthropologie dress. Another gorgeous item I kind of liked when I first saw but never bit the bullet because I didn't know what to wear with it. Another beauteous piece I now totally regret not getting after seeing the likes of Amy from kelinda.KELINDA rock it around the block here and here.

Good thing fashion likes to recycle and retailers like to take inspiration from Anthro so I can have another go. It's not the same thing but kills the craving ...

The original - Anthropologie Monochromatic Corset Dress (drool ...)

A pseudo-twin with a pop of red for the belt.

A more casual knit version.

A more open neckline and sundress-y feel.

Another knit version with cap sleeves. Also comes in red (called Circo Dress).

And yay, I've got 25 followers! I know that shouldn't be a big deal, but it is for me. Thank you all for sticking it out with me. Look out for a giveaway in the next few days - I've got some shopping to do first!