The New Bean

The mothership of our little world of fashion blogs, J. Crew Aficionada, posted about the release of the new LL Bean Signature today. I've been doing the pee-pee dance for this release since early January, but I think my initial joy has been dampened by the awesomeness that has been Lands' End Canvas line and my recent shopping purchases (i.e., must clamp down and lock up wallet).

Signature is pricier than Canvas (and honestly I think I like Canvas a little better), but there are a couple of looks that have my eyes go all googly with Want (see below). Plus I don't think LL Bean is as free with their discounts and free shipping as Lands' End is, but they are offering a $10 gift card with a purchase of $50 or more.

I did check through retailmenot.com and it looks like there may be a couple of successful codes for free shipping out there (3018863 or 3020392). I can't vouch for them though, so can't guarantee if they'll work or not. No minimums or expiration date were provided.



Comes in Midnight and Vintage Rose ... I don't know which color I like better.