What Would You Do?

This is as close to a "teacher" outfit I can get. Notice that there are still no apples on my clothing! (Peep the puffy draping on the shoulders of my cardi...I love it)
I got this dress shirt when I was really into shopping in boutiques. That's before I started thrfiting. I would like to announce that I bought this and wore this as a dress three years ago! Ummm hmmm...go ahead and side eye me. That's ok. I rocked this a couple summers ago when I went to Miami for my friend's wedding. I tried to find some pics but I couldn't find any:(.

I will admit that I looked different in it a few years ago. I was on a "just got my tonsils ripped out of my throat and couldn't swallow anything except scrambled eggs and fruitbars for two weeks" diet. Not all that healthy...but VERY effective diet! LOL

I've had this great little conversation book called "Book of Questions" for years. It asks questions that make you think...basically "what would you do" questions. Sometimes I bust out some of these random questions on my students, dates or family gathering...why not BUST OUT some questions on you? Let's start with an easy question:)

If you could increase your I.Q. by 40 points by having an ugly scar stretching from your MOUTH to your EYES, Would you do so?