Tick tock...

Its finally dawned on me that at the end of this week my children break up for 4 weeks Easter holidays. That's a long old time to entertain children in what is basically still winter (for all we think a few brave buds represent Spring; its still cold outside). So this week requires super organisation so that we are ship-shape, ready for the long stretch of no school. Saved from the tyranny of the school run, yes, but replaced with a whole new agenda of juggling my work and play-dates, clubs and the normal running of life. :-)

I am in a spring clean kind of mood - thinking of Country Living french ticking linen...

And more tidy shelves...there is a distinct possibility I am obsessed...


And pretty, striped table cloths...more from Selina Lake...


And abit of Danish design - we are off to Copenhagen in April for one night only for a big family party...

Vintage clothes pegs...

And layers of fresh linen...

I love ticking bed linen...this is from Toast Home...


Speaking of home, we have this Bold and Noble print in our kitchen. Its my attempt to get the children to learn where we live (at the very bottom, above the island blob of the Isle of Wight...!)



This Cassia scarf is from Toast too...I likey...

I am a big fan of American Vintage scarves like this one...I have about four, I found this very cool picture on Chictopia.com. How great does she look? Love the glasses...


How pretty is this Jessie Wilcox Smith painting? For all that time is ticking by, I am looking forward to some time with the Boos...