Simple Does It

I had about three minutes to get dressed this morning (hello Daylight Savings and just coming home from a trip and forgetting that my alarm clock time didn't reset itself like it should have) so I opted for something simple.

I don't wear skinny jeans a lot because I don't really think they work for me that well but wanted something sleeker to pair with the casual and loose shirt. I tried some wide-legged jeans at first and even tucked my shirt in, but I was way too "ah-ah-ah-ah stayin' alive, stayin' alive."


It was kind of chilly outside so I threw my Forever 21 quilted moto knit jacket on - which I think helped to toughen the look up, but which I totally forgot to take a pic of.

Top: Urban Outfitters BDG striped
Jeans: Levi's 545 skinny
Shoes: Franco Sarto black leather pumps
Bag: Antonio Melani
Bracelets: Old Navy enamel

BTW, am I totally off my rocker for wanting these? They're white ... and patent leather ... together.