The test...


For the last few days - well since late last week - I have been feeling slightly odd. Out of sorts. Can't put my finger on why, it feels like I have a test coming and I am nervous about it, and I haven't revised. But there is no such test that I can think of, coming in my life. Its all very odd.

So I am going to try and take heed of the 'be calm' sentiment (love this print by Louise Bourgeois) and think of soothing things and see if this one passes...please pass...

My heart feels abit like this...

Need raindrops on roses...

...and whiskers on kittens...


'Brother and Sister' by Jessie Wilcox Smith. My mum sent this postcard to me when I was 10 years old and was away on my first ever week-away school trip. It soothes me to look at it; I have one older brother and he has always looked after me, so to me, this is P and I...


In true British form...



Pretty vintage teacups...



And somehow get to my happy place...