Jet Setting

What do you wear on your very first ride in a private jet?? Louboutin of course!

IMG_4228

IMG_4231

IMG_4236

IMG_4237

IMG_4300

IMG_4338


I'm really very proud of myself. I bought my first pair of "sensible" shoes from Monsieur Louboutin. They are honestly the most comfortable (non flat) shoes I own! I love them.

(jean leggings- Dylan and George, top- I forget but I got it at Intermix , sweater- BP)

We were lucky enough to go to Napa in my dad's friends (the Azrias) plane. Florence Azria is a fellow shoe blogger!! So cool.
We went for my oldest and dearest friend, and fellow shoe designer, Jessica Palermo's wedding to the AMAZING Marc Salomon. It was so beautiful I wanted to stay forever.

I wore one of my favorite dresses from the Rodarte for Target collection to the wedding. I love this dress even though my dad says it makes me look pregnant. Pshh. What does HE know? ;)
I'm also wearing Betsey Johnson shoes but you can;t really tell...

IMG_4473

My beautiful mom wore a Celine dress and Badgley Mischka shoes, my baby sis wore Betsey Johnson head to toe, and Katie there on the left is in Theory with Report ballet flats.

The bride wore Monique Lhuillier... and look STUNNING

IMG_4508

It was such a beautiful wedding, and definitely the most fun wedding I've ever been to!


On the way home it was all work!

IMG_4530

Just a little champagne ;)

I've always wanted to fly private and I wasn't sure if I ever would. It was as cool as I imagined and I hope to do it again some day.

IMG_4554
(pants- Joe's Jeans, top- Joie, sweater- JCrew, shoes- Lanvin)