The McMedley: Dr. Seuss, Farewell San Diego, Stuff, OOTD

Today I bid farewell to the beautiful weather in San Diego and am now home in Atlanta. I have a ton of laundry and just regular life stuff to do, so I leave this post short and provide you with a brief photo McMedley.

The fun-looking Dr. Seuss "taxidermy" heads at the Chuck Jones Gallery in the Gaslamp District.

Twilight outside my hotel room window. Bye bye, beautiful weather.

Mmmmm ... Pinkberry frozen yogurt. I only managed to have it twice but am now fully addicted.

My guilty haul (all sale items!) from San Diego - from online and IRL:
Anthro, Urban Outfitters, Lands' End and the Gap.
Yes, I'm full-on embracing spring by going nautical.

My homeward bound travel outfit - Gap cotton pin-striped blazer, J. Crew tissue tee, J. Crew boot cut jeans, Etienne Aigner patent leather loafers.
Perfect for the c-c-c-cold rainy dreary Atlanta weather (n-n-n-not).