Sunshine Peony Day

What a beautiful perfect day in Atlanta - and it's Friday! I felt the urge for full-on spring and had to break out some of my recent purchases - and more stripes of course. This has been a huge improvement from my previous hoarding of clothes, which meant buying them and keeping them in my closet for weeks, and sometimes months, with the tags still on for pretty much no reason.

I'm not big on floral usually, but this cardigan winked at me in the store and then took me out at the knees when I tried to walk past it. I resisted long enough to be able to buy it for 20% off in the last sweater promo.

I even ventured out to my back deck to take some pics in the sun, but I looked so abysmally pale that I didn't want to scare any of you ladies, so back inside the house for me.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. BF is off hitting golf balls to enjoy the day but I'm kind of stuck with this "work thing" for a few more hours.





Dress: Anthropologie Maeve Slate Stripes shift
Cardigan: J. Crew Sunshine Peony (no longer online, check stores)
Belt: Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy stretch
Shoes: Clarks Herring leather ballet flats (check Ebay)

BTW, thank you Followers, for your support of little ole me and my little ole blog as I dabble in this, that, and the other. You gals have all been fashionable inspirations for me as I find my style and I plan to do a little giveaway soon to show my appreciation when I reach the "magic 25" followers number.