Loyalty

I so didn't want to go out last night. Two of my favorite movies were both on at the same time and I was laying deep in my bed. I only went out to celebrate my good friend's b-day. But trust, had she been just a mere acquaintance...I would have stayed snuggled in my Snuggie flipping between Brown Sugar and Why Did I Get Married. But if I am one thing...I am loyal...thus I got dressed.

Cardigan: Zara
Top: Anthropologie
Tights/Skirt: Target
Belt: Thrifted Vintage
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Clutch: Charles David (I wear this clutch out!)
Earrings:Forever 21

I remember the days when I would go out and buy an outfit for any night out. Ummm...yeah...those days are over. Now I try to find ways to rock a Snuggie in public with heels.
(I so remember my aunt rocking these very belts in the late 80's and 90's! I wish she would have kept them. It would have saved me 4 bucks!)
Sidenote: I didn't know fishnets were so taboo. I had a high school class mate tell me that my image sure has changed over the years...while eyeing the fishnets! I guess they are kind of "zexy" huh. No wonder people were looking at me when I wore them with my leopard shoes...to a funeral! LOL. What? It was cute!

P.S...one of my BFF's said I looked like Wonder Woman in this outfit...I kinda like it!

By the way...I will be participating in the "Stay Fabulous or Get Slapped" Challenge hosted by Erin over at Work With What You've Got. Basically, the rules are to dress extra cute (whatever that means for you )and if someone crosses path who is NOT fly...you slap them...(not really, but you can in your head. )I can't wait!

Update: The CUPCAKES at the bday party were WORTH me getting dressed!