Christmas Goodies


Scarf/Cardi: Zara
Harem Sweats (sound weird): Target
Hat: Gifted
Boots: Eitienne Aigner
L.A.M.B. Satchel
Aldo earrings




I don't know if you knew this but I am OBSESSED with anything with elbow patches and overall equestrian look. 




(Isn't this the cutest! It's a decoupage of my doggie and my heels. Thanks LISA!)


GFS CHRISTMAS LIST...It doesn't hurt to ask, right?
(In no particular order)
Pour La Victoire "Irinia" Platforms (here)

L.A.M.B. "Pounce" heels (here)


A kitchen table!

West Elm Table (Click here)...It doesn't have to be from West Elm. It can be from a Taqueria Arandas taco truck from on side of the road as far as I'm concerned. Just a basic modern table.  I keep forgetting that I don't have a real table. I was reminded of that fact while browsing at Marshall's and they had the most BEAUTIFUL dining room chairs. I paused and looked at them only to remember that I AIN'T GOT NO TABLE MAN! They had two chairs that were the same print as the scarf I am wearing in this post and and two other chairs the same print as those Leopard LAMB shoes above. I'll give you a moment to picture it....waiting...waiting....FAB RIGHT!?!? Must.Get.A.Table.




Blackberry Bold...because my Blackberry Curve is so ancient.
Done. Got an updated Blackberry Curve:)



Stocking Stuffers




Digital Scale (found here) but it can be from anywhere for any low price as long as it is digital.
(weird request I know)

Payments to my mortgage company or towards my car note are also desires all year long. Gift certificates to Home Depot, Anthropologie and ITUNE cards in large increments are also welcome:)Santa...you hear me? Trust me I deserve everything on this list and then some!