What is Lou thinking today?

So, we are on the home stretch...in many ways! I got to next round of the 2010 best blog (hurrah!) but to carry on I still need your votes - I have grown ever so slightly weary of repeatedly asking you; it feels all wrong to me. So this is all I will say - please vote if you like my blog, that would be very nice. 'Nuff said. Consider these beautiful flowers from me to you by way of thank you! xxx

via bippityboppityboo
I am also approaching my one year blog anniversary just after Christmas - who would have thought?! I am planning a giveaway extravaganza - well almost! For me giveaways are a bit like shopping and (shamefully) that's about my favourite thing, so I am quite excited about the prospect...

And whilst we are sharing, this quote says it all...along with some images that reflect my thoughts this Monday in December...

...aga-warmed cosiness when trying to put the house back together after the weekend onslaught...
...pomegranate-jewelled colours...
...old school glass baubles on the Christmas tree...yes we got the tree!!

...just can't stop listening to this; love her voice...
...contemplative loveliness in muted colours...

Happy Monday!