Happy Up Here

It's TGIF day - and I just got back from another trip - it's sooooo good to be home! And what unexpected and lovely surprise did I find in my mailbox to brighten my Friday? Lucky Lisa here got a package from the fabulous Spiffy from Where the Lights are Bright!

I'll never stop ceasing to be amazed and flattered at how welcoming this community of bloggers are - the advice and tips being shared, the inspiration we draw from each other, the absolute generosity of you wonderful gals!

Thanks so much, Spiffy, for this gorgeous belt! After I opened your package, I was immediately inspired to drop my dreary travel and work clothes for something more befitting of your style and flare!


During the shoot, I got a bit hungry. And thanks to Spiffy, my pockets were also equipped with snacks ...


Top: J. Crew ethereal ruffle wool cardigan (similar online here)
Skirt: H&M drop pocket (worn here before - similar online here)
Belt: Anthropologie, c/o Spiffy
Tights: Anthropologie berry bush (worn here and here before - similar online here and here)
Boots: Bed Stu Bullet (worn here before - similar online here)

Here was the little "outfit" I arrived home in ...
 

Top: J. Crew haya zip hoodie (similar online here, or different variation of same fabric here)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft modern bootcut (similar online here)
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger Ashley

+++

BTW, sorry I didn't get this week's Respect the Outfits post out! I'm going to extend this week's feature until next Thursday, so if you haven't had a chance yet to submit your J. Crew outfit, you still have time! Please send your pic to respecttheshoes(at)live.com. For you ladies who did submit something, thanks so much and I'll make your gorgeous outfits are included!