Holidays and Birthdays!

(Thank you Pink Stilettos for including GFS in your feature!)

FRIDAY NIGHT
I had a busy weekend. First, I went to dinner to celebrate a family friend's bday. During that dinner, I realized how much I don't know what's going on in the streets. The girls were talking about bars and clubs and hang out spots...and I had NO idea what they were talking about! Whatsoever. I tried to keep my cool and nod my head like I really knew what they were talking then would run to the restroom to write notes in my phone of the places they mentioned! LOL!

Thrifted Tux Jacket c/o Fashionnette-Work!
Zara cigarette pants
Target Tee and Earrings
Nine West Heels
Charles David Clutch

I decided to rock the tuxedo look. Plus it was all black and lately that's all I've been wanting to wear:)



I passed by this beautiful window display at Donald J. Pliner shoe store on my way to the bday dinner at Smith & Wollensky's. Isn't it fabulous!?! Can you tell that there are shoes in the little floating bubbles?

I ran into the lady who put the display together as she was closing up the store. I so wanted to ask her to unlock the door and let me take a pic INSIDE the display!

Here is the fabulous bday Girl, Candace! HOT, RIGHT!!



This is all I want in a classic shoe. As soon as she told me they were by Pour La Victoire, I immediately decided that this is THE shoe I want for Christmas. Hands down! Period. Point blank. Well those and the Leopard heels by LAMB (look on my sidebar for those beauties)

Shoes found here! I NEED them In red! NEED them (size 8 or 8.5 Santa)


SATURDAY NIGHT

Saturday night, I went to a dear friend's Christmas party. Still wanted to rock all black but with a little funk thrown in there. Hence the statement earrings from ALDO and the blue Paris Hilton heels.





I wore a different thrifted tux jacket, Spanx Tights, Target tee and skirt and Aldo earrings.


(Here I am sleepwalking after such a busy weekend!)



....and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Juanette from Fashion Nettework!

(I want to be you when I'm done being me!)