Stuart Marshall makes to the top of Kala Petthar at 5540 meters wearing his Keens

Hi Jim,

Thank you so much for fitting me in a pair of your great Keen Boots.

I’ve sent along a couple of pictures for you, first a picture of me having a rest on the top of Kala Petthar at 5540 meters (over 18,000 feet) and the second picture of the north west face of Mt. Everest just a few kilometers away.

My Keens were really stood up well to the task of multi week trekking in Nepal helping to smooth out the rough trails.

Although we were in mostly dry terrain, we did experience a few days of rain and my feet stayed completely dry.

Thanks for taking the time to carefully fit my feet and I look forward to many more pairs of Keen footwear from Roy's Shoes in the future.

Sincere Regards,

Stuart Marshall


Jim Belshaw Roy's Shoes, Boots and Repairs http://www.roysshoes.com 1627 Ellis Street Kelowna, BC V1Y 2A8 250-763-5696