Respect the Outfits (J. Crew)

I think there are very few of us gals without at least one piece from J. Crew in our closets (OK, maybe you, Ady  ;o). I've been a long-time wearer and lover of The Crew - I own countless slubby tissue tees, cardigans in a rainbow assortment and their Perfect fit button-downs are perfect for me. I still mourn the loss of the hip-slung fit jeans and the colorful tweed jackets from '06 / '07.

It is good to know that I am not alone in my appreciation of the preppy-edged Crew and some of my gorgeous readers this week contributed some fantastic outfits showing off their Crew for this week's Respect the Outfits feature. So without further ado ...

  Pamela from ginger girl:

J.Crew Silk Taffeta Parlour Skirt via Ebay (old, maybe '07?)
J.Crew Outlet snowflake tee ('09)

★  Jan from The Girliest Boy Mom:

J. Crew Wool Bell Skirt in Henna
J. Crew Dazzling Deer Tee
J. Crew Colletto Bracelet
Loft Long and Lean Cardi
Hue Tights
Target Kady Boots

★  EE from eek! :

top&skirt: J. Crew
shoes: Aldo
earrings: old
belt: Gap

★  Jamie from Thrifty Threads:

J. Crew cigarette jeans
Anthropologie striped top
Talbots ruffled cardigan
Steve Madden Melanee loafers

★  AppGal from Musings on the Mountain:

Cardi: J. Crew Sailor Stripe Always Cardi
Tee: J. Crew Perfect fit crewneck
Skirt: J. Crew Vintage cord skirt
Shoes: Seychelles Her Majesty pump

★  Molly from Leaving The House In THIS?!? :

Sweater: J.Crew
Khakis: The Limited
Leopard Flats: Rugged Warehouse Cheapos
Scarf: Vintage
Earrings: Silpada
Belt: Express

★  Callandra from Petite Early Morning Style:

JCrew Double Serge Pencil Skirt

★  Peggy from She Hath Done What She Could 
    (in regular Peggy form and Crew catalog model Peggy form) :

Dress: Max & Sam via ROSS
Cardi: Jcrew Tiered Ruffle Cardi
2nd Cardi: Target Merona
Boots: Sears

As for me, my two most wearable and much-loved pieces from Crew must be the Evie blouse and Sunshine Peony cardigan. They're perfect for play and add a touch of interest for my work ensembles:


Thanks so much for all the lovely and beautiful gals who participated in this week's reader feature. I really appreciate you all playing along and contributing your wonderful ensembles.

If you have any ideas for a fun future Respect the Outfits theme, please shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment!