Goodbye 2010!



 I almost didn't do this post because I thought "who looks at pictures of themselves and picks their favorite outfits!" Then, my other self replied, "BLOGGERS!"

So here is a recap of some of my looks in 2010...in random order because I'm way too lazy.









(necklace courtesy of my Bloggy Godmother...MISH DISH




(Do you remember that this outfit made me a finalist for a contest to win a designer bag? I lost.)


(I wore the above ensemble to the Maxwell/Jill Scott concert)

(On the way to the Maxwell concert in my Prince "Life is a Parade" tee)

(My nephew and I hanging out this summer)

(I met some Dallas bloggers who have become my friends!)









Immediately after the above pic was taken, I fell and decapitated my knee:(


(Above clutch courtesy of Marion Renee)









HAPPY NEW YEAR!