Beauty, better late than never...

It's travel day so we prepare to leave France and come home. Still slightly aching from using ski muscles but yes feeling rather relaxed and happy. We had wonderful sunshine for the last two days so had that contrast of sitting outside a ski cabin, eating lunch in the bright sun, stripping off layers of ski wear as it was so warm.

It's been a great time away; as ever a break from the norm is thought-provoking so I shall return home with my mind full of plans and reveries. Most of all though, it makes me want Spring to arrive now that we have had winter snow days. Time for those daffodils to bloom.

Off to pack now (oh-so-much laundry when I get home) but here are some beautiful things to tide us along...


The place we have stayed in has a real vintage feel...

via from me to you

Chocolat-chaud?






Lots of white-washed wood...

via it's mary ruffle

The best part of being away has been having food made for us; breakfast has been a high point for me...


Anyone seen any?



by Mikkel Vang







The vintage feel continues...







via from me to you

I'll be back with a proper catch up in a day or two...wanting to hear all your news!