Bienvenidos a Miami

IMG_3237

IMG_3250   IMG_3257

Top: Anthropologie city cousin
Shorts: Loft metallic zebra jacquard
Sandals: Mossimo by Target wedges (worn here before - similar here or here)
Necklace: Overstock overlay camelia flower (worn here before - similar here)

I'm back, ladies! I don't know how you gals deal with blog absences, but as slammed as I was this past week and barely had the time to even go online at all, I couldn't help but feel twinges of blog break guilt over leaving you gals - no blogging and no blog reading makes Lisa something something ... I'll be catching up with all your blogs over the next few days!

I spent this past week in the sunny seashores of Miami Beach - and boy, is the locale awesome. I wish I could've spent more time enjoying myself but I had about two hours of combined free time this whole week and this lady is so not beachwear ready anyways. I did manage some sun-time though, except I didn't get any tanner and only managed to double the number of freckles on my face (is that just considered concentrated tanning?).

Above is a "recap" of one of my outfits during some downtime, and below are some random pics from the week: