Forgive Me


I promise this is the last time I'm posting me with this skirt! This actually is an outfit from last week. I just saved the post for a rainy day when I had nothing to say but low and behold...my camera is out of commission.  
 I won't be able to post for a few days...but let this be a lesson in how many ways you can rock stripes.

This is what you wear when your air conditioner goes out in your house and you have to go to the Mr.'s place for a few days. You remix what you already have over there.


Which isn't always that bad when you are remixing some of your favorite pieces...


And sometimes there is a warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie the size of a pancake waiting on the stove for you.

Not the worst way to suffer, I suppose:)

Target Tank/Skirt
Paris Hilton Heels
Thrifted vest (from Rufus...he he he)
TIKKR Watch c/o TIKKR
Random chain necklaces
Shades c/o Wanted
Long Heart Necklace c/o Love Maegan
American Apparel Bag

Last time I'm POSTING this skirt...not the last time I'm wearing it.

And when I say last time I'm posting this skirt...I mean the last time this month....okay next month too.

Update: Air Conditon is now fixed but camera is now broken. #fail