My Picnic Tablecloth Shirt

Thanks for your feedback and advice yesterday on my less-than-stellar eating habits, ladies. I've only kept a food journal for two whole days now, but I've consciously been cutting back on my consumption of random junk - though it's so hard when you're a bored eater like me, and when your live-in wants to have cheese sticks, Buffalo wings and fries for dinner!

I think I may need to take some more drastic measures and do a cupboard cleanout (do we need to keep four bags of chip crumblies, probably no ...) - I'm not so ambitious that I want to get rid of all junk in my home, but to clear away clutter to make room for some better foods. If I have fewer bags of chips or sweets and more good stuff, maybe I'll reach for that more.

The whole drinking something in place of eating something is a bit more difficult for me to get over, though. I commend you guys who can drink some tea after dinner and be satisfied and I am trying to abide by the not eating after 8pm thing, but it is hard. Only recently have late-night sugar cravings been kicking in and drinking juice won't satiate them. Somehow a spoonful of Cool Whip did the trick - but I don't think there's one naturally-occuring ingredient in there?

And that is a really random lead-in for what I really want to know - with Easter Sunday approaching, what are you gals planning for dinner? The BF and I want to do something special for dinner that evening (it is the springtime version of Thanksgiving - or am I the only one that thinks like that?) but I've done zero planning so far - and it always difficult for me to make a special meal for just two people.

IMG_3380

IMG_3389    IMG_3396

IMG_3404

Shirt: Lands' End Canvas gingham poplin (similar here)
Skirt: Armani Exchange pencil cargo (I know it's a pencil skirt - but look at the front slit, I can walk with that! worn here before - similar here or here)
Necklace: lucie0ellen by Etsy (worn here before - similar-ish here)
Shoes: Mossimo by Target (worn here before - similar here)