Defiant



Let's count all the style rules that I'm probably breaking...

(Thank you Ashley of Mocha Mommies for taking pics & being a dreamweaver!)

1. Stripes are a no-no on those "thick in the hips"
2. Top heavy chicks shouldn't wear loose fitting tops
3. Matching is necessary
4. Style bloggers should not repeat clothes (I'm not sure if that's a rule)


I pretty much broke them all. When I was 3 or 4 years old, I kissed a hot stove because somebody said don't touch it. It's what I do. Doesn't always work out for me. But it will never be from the lack of trying:)

Tee/Skirt: Target
PLV "Irina" Heels
I ordered a dress from ASOS last year & it arrived in that beautiful fabric. I decided to stuff one of my large clutches in it.



 Pardon me while I do a little housekeeping:

1. Have you entered the GFS/Shabby Apple Giveaway? Click here.
2. Have you shopped SFAM for new Spring items? Click here.
3. Do you "like" GFS? Click here.
4. Are you a GFS "tweep?" Click here.

P.S. God is good. That is all. Carry on...