GFS Gets Out of the House!

Vintage Blouse gifted by Juanette
Target Skirt
Vintage Train Case (Found one after worshipping Juanette's)
L.A.M.B. Heels (super comfy)

I had the pleasure of attending Dismount Creative's Pre-Launch Party in Houston.
Through the power of blogging I've met phenominal people and Alicia, creator of Dismount Creative, is no exception.



(Alicia got in on my mini-photo shoot)

The concept of her company is really dope. Instead of having a regular girls night/happy hour...why not do something like make jewelry at the same time? Brilliant, right? RIGHT!


(Alicia teaching us how to hand stamp jewelry while sipping on adult beverages:)

I was so inspired by Alicia because she shared that she worked as a chemical engineer but decided to take a leap of faith and do something that she loves. Amen sister!


I got to hang out with my uber talented new blog buddy DIY Raven.



Raven rocked one of her American Apparel inspired bags that she starts selling this week!
(Remember, I wore my very own custom "Reiko Red" bag here:)



Consider Me Lovely's Rocquelle was there! Can I just say that I HEART her! She refused to believe that I'm 35! Bless her heart:)

(She's rocking the Jessica Simpson Dany heels)

And I somehow forced her to finish making my jewelry. She did it...graciously:)





Hopefully this will be the first of many meetings/social hours/gabfests!

1. Did you enter the GFS/Shabby Apple Giveaway here!
2. Be sure to LIKE GFS on FB. FB only giveaway coming soon. 
  You've been warned!

P.S... Shop SFAM